Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cultures On a Plate by Vanessa Hsiao

          I’m definitely a foodie and when I went to the Montien restaurant on Stuart Street in Boston, I got really excited. Montien serves food from Thai to Japanese to Chinese.

I ordered the Chicken Panang Curry with rice noodles instead of white rice. It had green and red peppers, onions, basil, chicken, and lime leaves in a rich coconut milk curry sauce. The sauce complemented each vegetable along with the chicken well. Though the sauce was rich, it never got gross or sickening. The rice noodles went well with the sauce as well. The dish was a large serving and was presented beautifully on the plate. Overall, I was really satisfied with the dish and basically ate the entire serving.

The service was good and the food came fast. If you love Thai, Chinese, or Japanese cuisine, or are willing to try something exotic and unique, Montien is your place.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment