Friday, March 14, 2014

Montien restaurant

It’s Nice to Remember the Location

by Tatianna Suriel

Usually I’m a bit skeptical about restaurants that serve two different types of cuisines, as it is unlikely many places can perfect two different countries foods’. I was highly surprised by Montein’s ability to suppress my assumption with both a Sushi Bar and a Thai Cuisine. The menu had quite a variety, whether you wanted raw or cooked fish or meat, and if you wanted a main dish or tapas.     

I ordered the Thai Red Curry, which was fabulous. It contained, chicken, red peppers, green peppers, and bamboo shoots all in a red, paprika, chili pepper, coconut cream sauce. It came in a dish with a side of white rice in a bowl like a large scoop of ice cream. If I knew where Montein was in Boston, I definitely would go back. If you are ever in the mood for Eastern Asian cuisine, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment