Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mistral, reviewed by Rakel Abellán

French Heaven 
by Rakel Abellán
            
           Have you ever wanted to go back in time just so you could re-eat something again? Well this is what you will experience if you decide to go to Mistral, a French restaurant located in 223 Columbus Ave, Boston. Even thought this restaurant might be a little pricey, I can’t say it isn’t worth it.
            Right as you come in you have this feeling of elegance; the place has dim lights, all the waiters are dressed up, the bar is full of colorful bottles lined up tidily, and the spacey restaurant is furnished with what looks like good-quality pieces of furniture. I decided to order the tuna tartare as a starter and the swordfish as my main dish.  I have to say they were so good I was so upset when I finished them, even though I could not have been fuller! So definitely it isn’t one of those fancy restaurants that serve you a really tiny dish and expect you to be fulfilled. To finish it off I order the crème brulee, a great sweet ending to my astounding experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment